MY NEW ETSY SHOP!

Sunday, July 19, 2015


NO Air Conditioner? NO PROBLEM!

-At least, that is what numerous websites claim. After seeing a news story about this on our local station, I Googled several How-To’s and set about constructing this elegant creature.
-So according to numerous sources, you can assemble this with either, 8 British pounds, $20, or $30 (our updated Canadian source).

Real Sandra Cost? $46. No matter, it was worth it just for the fun of cutting styrofoam with a kitchen knife-
then chasing those tiny foam particles around with a kleenex, which caused them to become electrically charged and literally flee from my approaching hand. 
Again, Weeeeeeeeeeee!

But I digress: you fill the chest up with frozen water bottles or ice packs, and it sends out COOLED air for many hours. I didn’t have enough frozen packs to make it a STELLAR success, but the air WAS cooler if I sat close by. 
I think.
Because then the inelegance of this frankencreature would be justified.
In any case, it looks like something the crazy old man hoarder down the street would make. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment